Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love is in the air!


My favorite holiday is right around the corner! And no, it's not because I'm a newlywed! I have always loved Valentine's Day. The colors pink and red make for simple and fun card designs...not to mention the hearts and flowers and who can forget the chocolate! So many possibilities. And I love to send Valentine cards to my friends and loved ones because this time of year needs a bit of brightening up in New England or anywhere for that matter!

Great Valentine specials at
El's Cards from February 2nd right through Superbowl Sunday, February 7th. Go Team! (that's code for I don't know who's playing....)

The mini notes are my favorite because they really can be used all year long! And the bookmarks are perfect to share with the gals in book group. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment