Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hydrangea seating scroll for Jen and Rocco

Hydrangea table signs to match.....

In my defense, I believe we have determined that I am not a pro photographer...that said...this was taken before heading out the door to give the beautiful bride the seating chart for her wedding tomorrow night! Do I love doing these pieces!! They are so much fun and they make a great statement when the guests enter the reception hall. This is one of my all time favorites! The hydrangea colors are fun to work with and Jen named her tables after things that are special to the couple...places around South Boston, streets where they have lived, and of course their dog, Tank! And after the wedding, it's a piece of artwork to have framed as a memory of the wedding day. We have ours right on the wall facing the entrance of our house. Many wedding blessings to Jen and Rocco! Have a wonderful night tomorrow night and thank you and my good Pub Pal Keryl for allowing me to create this piece for your brother's Wedding day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment