Monday, June 28, 2010

Katie and Brock's seating chart...nautical theme

After being able to create all the pieces for Katie and Brock's island wedding off the coast of Portland, Maine...this seating chart was my very favorite of all! Did I mention that I could do these all day long??! They are so much fun to create. The happy couple named their tables after islands in Casco Bay, so I made each table look like an island in Maine. On the Peaks Island table, there were all the elements of the invitations and other pieces included...the church (featured in watercolor on the programs), the reception site (from the invitations), the ferry (from the invitations), pine trees (from the table signs) and Katie's flowers, the hydrangeas (featured on the favor gift tags). This photo was sent to me by some wedding guests who loved it! And Congratulations and Best Wishes to Katie and Brock who are now on their honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment