Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunflowers in Tuscany


These seating charts are so much fun!! Seriously...I could do these all day long. Well, this week I did! Last week I got a call from a couple in Pennsylvania who saw some of my seating charts on my website and wanted to have one created for their own wedding day this Saturday! Of course I said yes, especially after hearing the theme. Italy is one place I am dying to go, so there I went creating the artwork for Mary Beth and Mark's wedding reception! Each of the tables was named for a city in Italy where the couple traveled recently on a special pre-wedding honeymoon trip through Italy.

This photo shows the details on the bottom of the seating chart. They wanted to include sunflowers so I painted some on the bottom in the landscape and then larger ones at the top and in the lower corner. These seating charts are becoming my favorite thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment